Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Management, maintenance and coordination of the Legal Affairs filing room and the filing database systems.
- Support and assist with the review and organization of information related to counterfeit products
- Assist with legal filings across multiple jurisdictions, primarily related to governance and intellectual property
- Assist with the administration of contracts
- Assist with the organization of litigation matters
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements and provide other administrative support as needed to the Legal Affairs team as required.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently and to collaborate as a team member
- Must have a strong understanding of confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Marketing, or Project Management
- Up to 2 – 3 years of related experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment; specific experience in the above-listed areas accountabilities an asset
- Strong desire and aptitude to learn new skills and techniques with a focus on increasing responsibilities for individual as well as departmental development
- Self-starter and highly organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities/multiple projects within deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to hold key players accountable in the label routing process
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with IP management software such as Prolaw
- Proficient in Mandarin would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agency calls please