Our Core Values
Teamwork, Accountability, Passion, Valuing People, Customer Centric, Consumer Driven.
At Iovate, we live and operate under a strong set of corporate values. These values guide us in all that we do for our teammates, in our communities, and for our customers. Success, both in business and in our communities, will mean living these values in all we do.
Our corporate values include a group of core principles:
We recognize that our employees and their families are the keys to our success. We will only be successful as a business and as a service provider to our customers if we provide our employees with a healthy and nurturing workplace. We ensure that we have the right people, in the right roles, with the support they need to succeed and perform at their best!
We can achieve all of the above only if we work collaboratively, as one big team, giving our best to our teammates, our customers and our community. We demand and recognize excellence, both in terms of what we achieve and how we achieve it.
Our employees are custodians of this great Canadian organization. We strive to make our company a better place for our employees to work in and our customers to rely on. We work together to strengthen the community we live and work in, and we manage our business ethically and sustainably.
We encourage our employees to lead healthy lifestyles and provide resources to help them do so because at Iovate we’re built on the strength of our employees. That’s why we have programs in place to support their physical and emotional well-being. Our priorities include providing employees with a safe and comfortable environment and a healthy and supportive workplace.
Providing the Environment to Succeed
We work year-round to promote healthy workplace practices, encouraging employees to take advantage of our reputable workplace programs, which include the following:
- Complimentary use of our world class gym facilities including a basketball net outside
- Complimentary yoga classes once a week
- Subsidized Iovate Café & Lounge serving a variety of fresh, healthy meals
- A beautiful patio for employees to enjoy seasonally
- Ability to participate and play on one of our many sports teams, such as hockey, indoor & outdoor soccer, softball and more
- Our Iovate Café & Lounge features a number of team based activities including ping pong, foosball and chess
- In house Commit to be Fit competition for charity
- Participation in Earth Day to better our community
- Promote a “green” building – including healthy air and energy saving measures to help protect the environment
- Community involvement through frequent charitable events
- Employee Assistance Program which assists employees with mental health & wellness
- Complimentary products from all of our industry-leading brands
Iovate Health Sciences International has been committed to preserving the environment and being a responsible consumer of resources from the very beginning. In our growing efforts to be environmentally responsible and to strive toward LEED Certification, we are continually adopting new eco-friendly measures and practices that permeate all levels of operation. The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™ is a third-party certification program and an internationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings.
In keeping with the scrupulous standards espoused by the LEED principles, Iovate Health Sciences International has launched numerous Energy Awareness Program initiatives which have lowered energy consumption (through conservation, better energy management and switching to lower energy options) and reduced waste (through our recycling program and by encouraging the use of re-usable water bottles, mugs, cutlery and plates, which has consequently reduced plastic water bottle usage by 75%).
Other eco-friendly measures have included switching to green office supplies and energy efficient lighting and electronics, using eco-friendly cleaning products, ensuring pesticide-free landscaping, offering paperless payroll services, being an active member in Earth Week activities, and more. Never resting on our laurels, Iovate Health Sciences International will continue to implement new strategies to become an industry leader in environmental sustainability and responsibility.
Iovate Gives Back
Corporate responsibility isn’t just a slogan for us – it’s a belief and a practice that Iovate Health Sciences International emphatically espouses. Our mission as a company is not only to help people achieve their goals and enhance their lives with our products, it’s to help make a difference in the lives of people, any way we can.
For years we have proudly supported many local, national and international charities, and we continue to seek opportunities to establish new partnerships with local businesses and charitable organizations, and to sponsor fundraising initiatives.
Iovate Health Sciences International is delighted and honored to have contributed to and worked with the following noble causes:
- Oakville Hospital Foundation
- Freedom Walk
- United Way
- Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Burlington Humane Society
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Autism Speaks Canada
- Brain Tumor Foundation of Canada
- The CURE National Denim Day
- Canadian Olympic Foundation
- Canadian Tire Jump Start Foundation
- Oakville Fareshare Food Bank
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters
- Guelph Humane Society
- PAIL Network
- The Cure Foundation
- The Latitude Project
- B the Hope for Haiti
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Salvation Army
- Toys for Tots
- The Canadian Diabetes Association
- Sick Kids Foundation
- American Liver Foundation
- Canadian Armed Forces Families
- The Princess Margaret Hospital Weekend to End Women’s Cancers
Oakville Area Information
In 2008 Iovate Health Sciences International relocated its head office to the thriving town of Oakville, Ontario. Since then we’ve become an entrenched, contributing entity of this vibrant community, and are proud to call Oakville home. Full of vitality and exciting recreation, team members have taken advantage of all that Oakville has to offer – and that encompasses just about everything!
Part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Oakville is a diverse suburban town with something to appeal to everyone. It offers everything from upscale suburban living filled with parks and greeneries, an attractive water-front of Lake Ontario, and an abundance of individual and family recreation, to a bustling downtown core with trendy shops, classy dining, and small-town charm.
Plus, it’s just a short drive down the expressway to downtown Toronto – the fifth largest city in North America, and growing – where you can enjoy first-class arts and entertainment, fine dining, several pro sports teams, world-class shopping and fashion, a dazzling nightlife, and more! It’s also in close proximity to the awe-inspiring, natural wonder of Niagara Falls, as well as the beautiful and scenic Niagara wine region, where you can embark on countless wine tours.
So whether you prefer a more peaceful, slow-paced lifestyle or love to be engaged with your community and in the middle of all the action, Oakville is the ideal place for families, professionals, and individuals from all walks of life!
Here’s just a taste of what it has to offer:
- Thriving community
- Waterfront & Harbors
- Glen Abbey Golf Course (home of the Canadian Open)
- Prestigious and renowned Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Art Galleries, museums, and performing arts centers
- Parks, trails and gardens
- Recreation programs for all ages
- Year-round festivals
- Bars, pubs, clubs and active nightlife