Trade Spend Coordinator (Contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
Position Type: 4 Month Contract
- Upload trade spend promotions to the customer promotions management system to ensure discounts are applied to invoices or included in monthly accruals
- Consistent coordination and communication with the Sales team to ensure approved promotional activities for the period are captured and accounted for in the system
- Manage TS general email inbox and assign responsibility as required
- Work with the Accounts Receivable (“AR”) team to help ensure deductions are properly applied to promotion accruals and follow-up with AR Coordinator, Sales Analyst or Sales teams as required to ensure deductions are cleared appropriately on a timely basis
- Understand and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assist with month end close and project timelines
- Liaise with Sales and AR/Accounts Payable teams on issues and concerns
- Assist with maintenance of customer pricing module within the accounting system
- Assist to ensure pricing approval process is being followed and adhered to by the business
- Assist to monitor and manage the price mismatch process and ensure pricing variances are resolved within the timeline required, working with Customer Service, Sales and Marketing
- Assist with ad hoc analysis
- Perform special projects and information requests as assigned
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Ability to meet tight timelines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience would be an asset
- Experience working with large ERP and/or CRM applications would be an asset
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.