Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Assist with the coordination, planning and execution of the annual budget, quarterly forecast, monthly forecast LE, and long-term strategic planning across the organization
- Support the design, implementation, and execution of a new planning system
- Provide value-added decision support to the business to help them manage business unit profitability including SG&A Expenses
- High degree of interaction with internal business partners across the organization in providing actionable insights and decision support to assist them in achieving their objectives
- Support the ongoing enhancement and implementation of new procedures, processes, business analytics, and financial modeling
- Monthly review and analysis of actuals versus budget and forecast
- Prepare and issue management reporting and analysis
- Assist with the development of corporate dashboards and key metrics
- Ensure all decisions are made with the appropriate financial analysis/input
- Maintain the Corporate KPI tracking and reporting process
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and presentations to support the CFO and other senior leaders
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA (CA, CGA or CMA) designation
- 5+ years of applicable financial planning and analysis experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Confidence to interact with management team at all levels
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interpret and summarize financial analysis results in a clear and concise manner
- Experience working with large ERP systems is an asset
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.