Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
As part of the Data Science Team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives by supplying critical data and analytics around our marketing and eCommerce.
- Support our marketing efforts, especially digital marketing, by aggregating and automating reporting and insights on our marketing
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities
- Responsible for continual evaluation and recommendation of new and emerging third party data sources to enhance category and consumer insights
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports
- Develop, perform, and execute key market and consumer research projects
- Be the subject matter expert for digital marketing data, and proactively communicate consumer research findings to cross-functional teams
- Support cross functional teams including sales and marketing in development and delivery of consumer and category insights for customer pitches and decks as required
- Training and developing teams in category and consumer insights as required
- Keep up to date on cutting-edge research methods, particularly on mobile platforms
- Other role related duties as assigned
Experience & Skillset:
- 5+ years’ experience in the field, preferably in CPG
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or related field
- Understanding of most of the following topics and willingness to dive in on those that you are less familiar with:
- Experience with digital marketing and video data such as from: Facebook, Google, Criteo, TV, OTT etc.
- Syndicated POS sales data such as IRI or Nielsen
- Syndicated demographics and psychographics
- Marketing Mix Modeling
- Digital ad attribution
- Consumer analysis using panels to understand shopping patterns and other behavior
- Segmentation and its application in media buying
- Brand lift studies
- Machine learning (applied in the marketing context)
- Social media analysis
- Strong knowledge of business visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Domo etc.
- Experienced in developing customer personas and customer journey maps
- Solid understanding of nutritional supplements and ingredients is key
- Knowledge of data / retailer POS systems a plus
- Proven track record in Category Management
- Comprehensive understanding and a passion for our business
- Thrive in both a team environment and autonomously
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions.
- Experience in Personal Training, Fitness and overall Health and Wellness would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!