Senior Brand Manager, Well Being Brands
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
As part of the Management Team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives. You will have full responsibility to manage the day to day operations related to the Well Being Brand Management and will manage and provide leadership to the team.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and achievement of departmental objectives
- Understand departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams within the organization (i.e. Operations, Sales, Finance, Scientific Affairs)
- Development of key category and brand strategies including marketing plans
- Ensuring category objectives are met, i.e. new product innovation (agreed with marketing plan)
- Review pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability; establish the product pricing strategy for all retailers
- Market Research – external focus through marketing research and competitive intelligence including:
- Leading brand analytics, SOM analysis, category measures
- Managing external market research in support of brand marketing plans, i.e. new product innovation research (focus groups, etc.)
- Support CPG and specialty channel brand development processes with marketing plan templates, etc.
- Track performance of brands included with respective brand category
- Analyze monthly P&L, present findings to Executive team, and take action to drive profitable growth on brand
- Lead, coach, and train the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
- Assists in setting Budget and Headcount Budget for the following year and ensuring compliance
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field
- 10+ years of brand and/or management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Experience working within the Well Being Brand marketing
- Highly developed quantitative business analysis skills
- A strong understanding of the well-being and performance brand markets
- Strong copywriting and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.