Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition, and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
As part of the Management Team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives. You will have full responsibility to manage the brand performance and provide leadership to the cross-functional teams to drive brand growth goals.
- Develop the brand growth plan that clearly defines where the brand wants to play and how it will win in the marketplace.
- Manage the brand to it’s defined objectives (revenue, margin)
- Work with comms, creative and digital marketing and performance teams to tell the story of the brand and synthesize that story across consumer touchpoints.
- Manage the brand product portfolio, pricing, distribution strategy and advertising.
- Develop the sales playbook.
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of brand and/or management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Highly developed quantitative business analysis skills
- A strong understanding of the diet and sports markets is an asset.
- Strong copywriting and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview