Vice President – International Sales & Marketing
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
This permanent role is part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). The successful incumbent will participate in the development of business strategy and corporate initiatives providing input from an International Sales & Marketing perspective. They will also be held accountable for the overall International Sales & Marketing budget.
- Takes a lead role in developing, maintaining, and enhancing client relationships to support future International strategies and plans to meet business goals and strategies
- Lead the activities of the International team to support Iovate’s business strategy
- Work with other departmental Directors and Executives on companywide initiatives
- Development and execution of Marketing Strategies and Tactics for international markets and potential business partners Development and execution of Marketing Strategies and Tactics for international markets and potential business partners
- Development and execution of Sales Strategies and Tactics for international markets and potential business partners Development and execution of Sales Strategies and Tactics for international markets and potential business partners
- Ongoing review, assessment and reporting on the progress of this strategy and results generated
- Maximizing revenues
- Enhancing Iovate’s international presence
- Asset Management within established company policies and procedures
- Cultivate senior level relationships with key prospects and act as initial contact on strategic client issues
- Lead, mentor and coach the International Sales and Marketing Directors, including the development and execution of a department strategy
- Identifying and creating international mass-market opportunities for what were normally categorized as niche sports nutrition products
- Identifying and creating international mass-market opportunities within the FDM Channel
- Responsible (in conjunction with the CEO and CIO) for strategic decisions on what products to market to which trade customers while maintaining our premium brand image and the associated margin
- Full accountability for International Sales & Marketing budget and Headcount Budget for the following year and ensuring compliance
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary Education in Business, Sales or Marketing
- Up to 15 years of international (outside of North America) sales leadership experience within the sports nutrition and supplement industry
- Proven track record in international business management
- Strong leadership skills and motivated by continuing to meet the ongoing challenges within the international business community
- This position is located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to organize business development objectives, budgets, incentives, projections and timelines
- Experience in Operations, Category Management, Retail Merchandising, and Trade Marketing
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Driven, high achiever with a predisposition to problem solve and break through barriers
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.