National Account Manager
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Assist with the creation, implementation and execution of sales strategies
- Track and monitor sales progress and revenue goals within an established account base
- Utilize sales metrics and shopper trend data to maximize market share, sales, and profits
- Develop and implement national promotions to drive profitable volume and identify growth opportunities.
- Create, monitor and update volume forecasts for assigned accounts
- Experience analyzing P&L reporting metrics and the development of strategic business plans
- Adapt to changing market conditions and recommend actions to address new opportunities
- Responsible for Net Ships and POS targets and budget
- Develop presentations, business reviews and proposals for internal and external partners
- Provide strategic direction to Broker Representation
- Work with Operations and Project Management to ensure quality information is communicated and that planning timelines and deliverables are achieved as it relates to special projects
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop innovative new products packaging, promotions and execute product launches
- Communicate to Senior Management relevant events and/or consumer trade affairs; collect data on POS, Distribution, Competition, and In-Store activities
- Collaborate with the Finance team to resolve accounts payable or receivable issues
- Demonstrate the ability to drive sell-thru of Iovate brands with existing and new customers and enhance in-store presence within the established customer base
- Asset Management within established company policies and procedures
- Collaborate with Operations team to ensure fill rates and in-stocks are maintained
- Alignment with external and internal stakeholder (category mangers, buyers, replenishment managers, marketing, operations, finance, customer service)
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-secondary education in Sales, Food Sciences, Business or a related field
- 4+ years of Direct Selling and/or National Account Management experience
- Experience working with major retailers is considered an asset
- Experience in operations, category management, retail merchandising, and/or trade marketing
- Strong selling and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and drive for results
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an fast paced work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- 15-25% frequent travel to the USA.
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.