Customer Sales Associate, Vitamin Health
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Responsible for the efficient processing of customer orders, answers and responds to sales orders and customer product inquiries
- Assist with creating advertising material, including sell sheets, brochures and catalogues
- Support the gathering and interpretation of information between marketing & sales, and coordinate efforts to ensure consistent approach in geographical region
- Work in conjunction with the field sales team to plan, manage and execute events, tradeshows and sponsorships
- Conduct analysis of program data, sales trends and customer inventory
- Conduct industry research on new market discoveries and product innovation
- Managing inventory by communicating product shorts, preparing customer backorders, and analyzing internal production levels
- Communicate with various parties to ensure sales are shipped (Warehouse, ATS, Operations team)
- Post-Secondary Education in business or related field
- Up to 3-5 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Knowledge of various customer bases (Brokers and Retailers) in either Vitamin/ Health/ Gym/ Military/ Mass/ Food/ Drug and Convenience areas is an asset
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Passion for sports nutrition industry an asset
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Access to a vehicle for personal transportation throughout your assigned territory
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.