Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Analyze, and maintain the Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Execute the Master Production Schedule to achieve the desired customer service levels, meet line-item fill rate requirements on sales orders, and achieve inventory turn goals
- Use the MPS to analyze product demand, monitor and control product inventory levels, and issue purchase orders for finished goods and packaging materials accordingly.
- Use the reporting system to provide insight into Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) performance
- Analyze capacity needs and develop manufacturing schedules with our manufacturers.
- Work closely with the Demand group to project future demands and provide feedback with forecasts.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team and the Production Manager to maintain a relevant Master Production Schedule
- Determine out-of-balance conditions, identify alternatives, and recommend action to management.
- When required, reschedule production runs with manufacturers in order to achieve the desired customer service levels, meet line-item fill rate requirements on orders, and achieve inventory turn goals
- Monitor and report on manufacturer performance.
- Monitor packaging delivery dates (labels/sleeves/boxes) to ensure our manufacturers receive these commodities on time.
- Ensure that purchase orders and the manufacturer’s backlog are aligned
- Work closely with Product Development when implementing changes to SKUs and develop a transition plan to determine the optimal time to implement product/packaging changes
- Product/packaging changes must be timed as to achieve the desired customer service levels, meet line item fill rate requirements on sales orders, achieve inventory turn goals, and at minimal cost
- Perform manufacturer / item analysis when required
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skillset:
- Minimum 5 years of production scheduling experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- An understanding of production manufacturing whether it be in house or with Co-Manufactures.
- A background in analyzing and understanding system driven MPS and MRP outputs
- Experience working with Navision / D365 or any other reputable ERP system and Atlas Planning is an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, please email us to make your accommodation request.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.