Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the Regulatory Affairs team to ensure corporate goals are achieved in a compliant manner. This role will focus on supporting the other members of the Regulatory Team by coordinating documentation requests with a primary focus on our international partners. The incumbent should have a scientific background and some knowledge of the regulation of Dietary Supplements and/or Natural Health Products. This position will be a hybrid working remotely with the potential for a more permanent working remotely arrangement.
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation, management, and submission of documents for US, Canada, and International product registration and importation, such as Certificates of Composition and Certificates of Free Sale
- Liaising with Embassies, Consulates, and other government officials to obtain certification and legalization of documentation to support international initiatives.
- Development and maintenance of regulatory documentation and internal databases
- Other role related duties as assigned.
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Science, Biology, Nutrition, or related field
- Master’s degree or relevant post-graduate diploma preferred.
- Strong team player, results-driven, multi-tasker who requires minimal supervision and has the ability to work with multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of US Dietary Supplement Regulations (DSHEA), Canadian Natural and Non-Prescription Product Regulations and/or European food regulations would be considered an asset.
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days.
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview