Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the Regulatory Affairs team in regulatory activities to ensure corporate goals are achieved in a compliant manner. This role will play a vital part in devising, recommending, and implementing regulatory compliant strategies to support business, while working closely with the Research & Product Development, Quality Assurance, and Global Marketing and Sales teams to accomplish these goals. The incumbent must have a solid scientific background and knowledge of/experience with the regulation of Dietary Supplements/Natural Health Products and Foods.
- Support US, Canadian and International team on new and existing product reviews
- Coordination and generation of required regulatory documentation to support product commercialization including but not limited to product registrations / license, certifications, and correspondence with external government bodies, vendors, and distributors.
- Monitor and report global regulatory developments with direct relevance to Iovate
- Demonstrate an ability to monitor, inform, suggest, recommend, and apply, after necessary approval from manager, actions necessary to meet and maintain regulatory compliance
- Review and update internal Standard Operating Procedures, as needed
- Other role related duties as assigned
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Science, Biology, Nutrition, or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of regulatory affairs experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods regulated environment (direct dealings with FDA, NNHPD, or other international government bodies)
- Knowledge of US Dietary Supplement Regulations (DSHEA), Canadian Natural Health Products Regulations (NHPR); European Food Regulations, and Australian Therapeutic Goods Regulations would be considered an asset
- Key skills include Results-driven, accountable/own tasks, effective communicator and able to problem-solve with multiple priorities at one time
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast-paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suit
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!