Regional Account Manager
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Purely Inspired and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
The Regional Account Manager will have primary customer contact and management responsibility for the International distributorship network within International sales.
- Drive the development and execution of sales strategies, as well as to manage the complete Distributor/Customer plan and market planning process
- Main focus will be to sell MuscleTech and other major Iovate branded products to Sports & Health Nutrition distributors, internationally
- Develop and execute sales strategies such as programs, promotions, product launch plans etc.
- Manage and execute complete Account Plans and Customer planning process, including:
- Yearly budget
- Sales strategies (programs & promotions)
- Proposals and approvals for advertising, local athletes and tradeshows
- In – Market visits and MuscleTech Universities
- Customized formula’s and Build-to-Order SKU’s
- Inventory forecasts
- Customer trends towards targets (spend/investments)
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Create and present monthly and quarterly business reviews to key stakeholders within Iovate
- Maintain frequent communication with external and internal stakeholders in order to meet the customers’ expectations when delivering and developing new formulas for markets (BTO’s)
- International distributors (external)
- Marketing, Operations Finance, etc. (Internal)
- Understand the Customers business and market in order to represent the customer internally
- Work with all key internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of product materials to all accounts on regular basis and upon product launches (i.e. labels, renderings, POS material files, information presentations)
- Experience in Drug, Grocery, Distribution and/or Convenience in the International sector is required to enable a level of business development within key markets identified by the business as focus markets
- Perform in-market research, followed by business recommendations and summary of findings
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Sales or related field
- 3+ years of direct selling and account management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Experience in product forecasting
- Demonstrated responsibility over annual P&L’s
- Knowledge of various customer bases (brokers and retailers) in Vitamin, Health, Gym, Military, Mass, Food, Drug and/or Convenience areas
- Knowledge of and understand account planning processes (planning, objective setting, presentations, and administration)
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements, Nutritional products, and the Packaged Goods industries
- Strong written, communication, selling and presentation skills; solid business analysis skills
- Product and customer base knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of international markets (i.e. supplement market retailers & competitors)
- This position requires international travel, which at times might be for extended periods of time
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.