Quality Systems Product Complaints Coordinator
Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Purely Inspired and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry! If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Follow up with manufacturers regarding status of investigations as necessary
- Ensure corrective actions implemented by manufacturers as the result of a complaint are acceptable and the date on which changes to procedures were applied are provided
- Verify that any corrective actions have been implemented
- Provide manufacturers with monthly complaint reports
- Close complaints and reduce backlog of complaints
- Trend complaints to determine level of complaint
- On a monthly basis update Complaint Summary Report to track complaints
- Assist Safety Assurance in organizing complaint files and complaint product returns
- Receive, log, review and investigate adverse event/adverse reaction complaints when necessary
- Collaborate with Safety Assurance on Adverse Event complaints
- Provide Safety Assurance with closed complaint reports as requested
- Handle queries sent via Counterfeits and Legal
- Ensure Iovate products meet specifications by performing and coordinating ID testing
- Redraft, edit, review and initiate Standard Operating Procedures as necessary
- Train warehouse staff on proper internal identification testing of Iovate product to ensure products meet specifications
- Perform internal and external audits to ensure supplier and Iovate compliance
- Create Certificates of Analysis when requested
- Train Iovate employees on GMPs/cGMPs
- Provide training on various Standard Operating Procedures to Iovate employees
- Provide back up for members of QA team, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Office location
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.