Quality Systems Consumer Support Coordinator
Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Purely Inspired and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry! If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Work as part of the corporate Quality Systems team to address a wide variety of consumer questions and complaints, while providing friendly and professional interactions for all of our consumers
- Receive, respond to and log consumer complaints and counterfeit inquiries received via telephone, email and letter
- Ensure all consumers are handled appropriately by providing timely and friendly interactions and escalating issues when necessary
- Utilize analytical and problem solving skills to probe for information, assess situations and determine appropriate course of action to resolve the consumer’s inquiry
- Document consumer complaints including all details necessary to investigate the consumer complaint
- Follow up with internal groups regarding consumer refunds and/or replacement products
- Create Certificates of Analysis catered to specific customers when requested
- Ensure Iovate products meet specifications by performing ID testing
- Report potential issues of quality and regulatory non-compliance and address complex issues to senior staff
- Demonstrate proficiency with office systems, databases and other related applications
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service experience required
- Experience in a consumer goods customer service role preferred
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.