Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Responsible for analyzing the business requirements and facilitating configurations for ERP applications to meet the business needs.
- Responsible for collaborating with internal IT Project team on projects and target driven deliverables
- Collaborates with stakeholders in the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes
- Be the ERP knowledge expert to evaluate the business processes against the standard application functionality, document the business requirements that explains functional architecture and solution design that will drive development process if required
- Strong project management and implementation mindset with good understanding of Agile framework & Microsoft Sure Step methodology (phases)
- Facilitate configuration and customization of ERP to achieve the business requirements with strong functional expertise in Operations area – Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Costing, Quality, Trade & Logistics modules. Having functional expertise in Advanced Warehouse, AR, AP, Finance will be a huge asset
- Pull data from the ERP to measure the process efficiency, system usage, etc.
- Conducting acceptance testing and providing training/training documentation to resources to successfully use and maintain the ERP
- Industry experience in Consumer Products, CPG, Manufacturing, Retail is a must
Experience & Skillset:
- Must have an Undergraduate degree with minimum 7 years of experience in ERP, Supply Chain and Warehouse management
- 5 years of experience in implementation & support of major ERP platform
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills to provide detailed, reliable long-term solutions
- Provide quality oversight through entire project lifecycle
- Must be a Team Player and should have Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills
- Have solid understanding of reporting platforms i.e., Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Strong written, verbal communication and strategic presentation, training skills to audiences of varied sizes
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!