Payroll & Human Resources Administrator
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Prepare weekly Canadian payroll
- Provide backup support for weekly US and UK payroll
- Maintain Employee Personnel Files, ensuring all records are filed, accurate and complete
- Administer Canadian Benefit policies and process all Canadian employee updates
- Familiar with reports including headcount, turnover and other Payroll/HR reporting functions
- Administer and be accountable for Canadian employee Training Files
- Complete and submit Canadian tax & wage statements as required
- Complete and submit invoices based on payment schedules
- Assist with recruitment activities including posting jobs, interviewing, reference checks, drafting offer packages, etc.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires; new hire binders; new hire orientations
- Participate in planning and executing corporate and charitable events
- Employee relations and concerns
- Assist with other HR-related projects as needed
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary education relating to Human Resources
- 1 to 3 years of Canadian payroll experience
- Completed or in process of completing Payroll or CHRP certification/designation
- Experience using an HRIS system and more specifically payroll (Ceridian, ADP)
- High energy level with a comfort level interacting with employees of all levels
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Experience within an HR team dealing with employee relations
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.