Paid Media Performance Lead (based in NY City, NY)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Prepare and execute media plans, proposals and analyses in alignment with Brand Team leads that support overarching brand strategy
- Ensure that all media plans meet proposed objectives with fully supported documentation
- Prepare evaluations of media opportunities, media trends and issues of interest
- Initiate and coordinate the media planning and buying process
- Evaluate and monitor the execution of media plans and buys in collaboration with Brand Team leads
- Inform senior team members of potential challenges and opportunities; course correct where necessary to maximize growth all opportunities
- Maintain contacts and information flow to ensure that media knowledge is current and on the leading edge of best practices
- Negotiation of rates with media suppliers
- Generate accurate and timely financial statements within budgets
- Work with Creative and Compliance teams to optimize the advertising message delivered to consumers to support sub-brand, customer, and/or aligned-to channel strategies between Brand and Sales Team leads
- Assist with IOs, media plans, assembly of promotional material, and editorials for US and various international markets
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative field such as mathematics, statics, data science, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of media planning or buying experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- Experience managing external media buying agencies
- Knowledge of how to audit media buyers
- Strong skills in measuring efficacy of paid media
- Extensive knowledge of advertising platforms, such as FB Business Manager, Google AdWords, Amazon, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience in measuring affiliates and influencer campaigns
- Experience working with media research tools
- US media experience would be considered an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
No agency calls please.