Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
We have commenced a Supply Chain Transformation journey that will focus on creating and implementing a supply chain that is best in class, with customer service standards and inventory quality that our competitors aspire to. As part of this initiative, you will play a key role in the development and execution of our Supply Planning strategy. You will have full responsibility to manage the day to day operations related to Production Planning and Inventory Management.
- Manage and develop the Production Planning team to facilitate the highest standards of quality, efficiency, and service while overseeing:
- The development and coordination of the master production schedule (MPS) with the production planning team.
- The management of inventory to achieve best in class inventory quality and working capital performance.
- Achievement of internal metrics such as order fill rates, manufacturer compliance and inventory turn goals
- Produce production schedules that support demand forecasts, ensuring that customer service levels and inventory performance targets are met
- Analyze capacity needs to develop manufacturing schedules and work with Demand Planning to project future demands and forecast
- Develop and sustain communication/relationships with new and existing 3rd party manufacturers
- Develop a deep understanding of 3rd party manufacturers’ capacity, constraints, capabilities and lead times
- Establish timelines with co packers in order to ensure that new products are available for market in the required time frame
- Provide planning leadership and linkage to new product development teams
- Review production runs with suppliers to achieve customer service, process and fulfill customer demands
- Address open liabilities related to manufacturer packaging and raw material owned by Iovate and report monthly
- Partner with Demand Planning, Sales, Marketing and Procurement to develop an achievable production plan that meets or exceeds customer service and inventory targets
- Assist in sourcing and identifying new potential manufacturers and make recommendations
- Lead, coach, and train the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in operations management, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of production planning, inventory management and/or Supply Chain management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment.
- Experience with Co-Manufacturing is an asset.
- A strong aptitude in continuous process improvement and automation through the use of ERP solutions. Experience working with Dynamics 365 would be an asset.
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in a fast paced, energetic work environment
- Proven leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!