If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Develop, analyze, and maintain the Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Execute the Master Production Schedule to achieve the desired customer service levels, meet line item fill rate requirements on sales orders, and achieve inventory turn goals
- Use the MPS to analyze product demand, monitor and control product inventory levels, and issue purchase orders for finished goods and packaging materials accordingly
- Ensure purchase orders are maintained and up to date in Great Plains / BatchMaster
- Use the reporting system to provide insight into Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) performance
- Analyze capacity needs and develop manufacturing schedules with our manufacturers
- Work closely with the Demand group to project future demands and provide feedback with forecasts
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team and the Production Manager to maintain a relevant Master Production Schedule
- Determine out-of-balance conditions, identify alternatives, and recommend action to management
- When required, reschedule production runs with manufacturers in order to achieve the desired customer service levels, meet line item fill rate requirements on orders, and achieve inventory turn goals
- Monitor and report on manufacturer performance
- Monitor packaging delivery dates (labels/sleeves/boxes) to ensure our manufacturers receive these commodities on time
- Monitor month-end reconciliation for all finished goods and packaging materials
- Ensure that purchase orders and the manufacturer’s backlog are aligned
- Work closely with Product Development when implementing changes to SKUs and develop a transition plan to determine the optimal time to implement product/packaging changes
- Product/packaging changes must be timed as to achieve the desired customer service levels, meet line item fill rate requirements on sales orders, achieve inventory turn goals, and at minimal cost
- Perform manufacturer / item analysis when required
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Minimum 4 years of production scheduling experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Production / Inventory certification is an asset
- Experience working with Great Plains / BatchMaster and John Galt Atlas Planning is considered an asset
- Must be able to travel to the US
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.