If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Purely Inspired and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Receive and post packaging, raw materials, and finished goods into warehouses and manufacturing sites
- Work closely with US/CDN warehouse to resolve issues and facilitate the efficient upload of inventory
- Working with co-manufacturers to ensure daily receiving documentation is accurate and timely
- Complete system adjustments as needed to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Communicate with co-manufacturers regarding shipment discrepancies (shortages, invoicing, etc)
- Work closely with Production Planning to ensure that Purchase Orders are accurate and up-to-date; maintain 99% purchase order accuracy
- Liaison with the various Operations teams to ensure that inventory transactions are accurate and timely
- Work closely with Finance department to maintain daily invoice processing and address invoicing issues
- Maintain Accounts Payable invoice tracker to ensure that all Finished Goods invoices are processed and paid in a timely manner
- Work closely with Purchasing Team to ensure all PO’s are placed with the correct vendors
- Track, input, and maintain direct shipments to big box retailers (Walmart, Sam’s Club)
- Obtain necessary paperwork, perform a 3-way check –logistics, internal orders & physical shipment, forward to A/P for payment
- Adhoc reports and tasks as required
- Post-Secondary Education (finance, business or supply chain)
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Experience working with Great Plains, Accellos and D365 is an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.