If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Assist Marketing, Sales, Quality Control and Product Development teams in designing, developing and evaluating packaging for new and existing products
- Work closely with suppliers to aid all corporate packaging needs including; supplier changes, qualifying new materials and troubleshooting
- Develop and manage line trials to test new structural design, material or vendor changes
- Conduct packaging tests/research and how they pertain to storage, handling and distribution
- Maintain packaging specifications manual of existing products
- Establishing standard specifications for packaging of new products
- Conduct tests and evaluations of alternative packaging materials
- Liaison between Operations, Marketing and packaging suppliers in the design of point of purchase displays
- Complete packaging in Product development Brief
- Work with suppliers to get timely sign off on packaging specifications
- Make arrangements with suppliers for analytical testing of packaging
- Update and maintain the shipping dimensions spreadsheet
- Organize packaging specs and die-lines.
- Support Purchasing in any cost savings initiatives
- Find and document new and innovative packaging technologies
- Sign off on artwork die-line at both preliminary and final stages
- Work with co-packers to evaluate analytical packaging testing
- Complete work orders for co-packing
- Approve first production run master case labels
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Packaging or related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Travel within Canada and the United States of America
- Access to a vehicle to travel within the GTA to conduct site visits
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.