New Product Launch & Replenishment Specialist
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Lead, coordinate and work with colleagues from all departments across the organization to ensure all new item launches and special replenishment initiatives are available to ship to customers, on-time. Departments include Production, Demand Planning, R&D, Procurement, Quality, Logistics, Legal, Regulatory, Creative, Sales and Marketing
- Lead and oversee product label development and approvals, this includes directing the team coordinators and colleagues across the organization in ensuring labels are fully approved to print within the due dates directed by you
- Lead weekly meetings hosted by the New Product Launch Team to ensure all new product launches and special replenishment initiatives are on track vs. timelines. Drive solutions for any identified obstacles working with the cross functional team. Escalate obstacles when necessary to management.
- May include presenting progress on all new item launch initiatives to the Iovate Executive Team weekly, highlighting any issues impacting timelines with potential solutions and recommendations
- Ensure that all required documentations have been completed by the team, reviewed, and approved to initiate and complete product launches; this includes, but not limited to, draft product development briefs, change controls, work orders. Monitor & update project implementation tracking tools so information is consistently up to date and accurate.
- Ensure that all required documentations have been reviewed and completed by the team to ensure build-to-order (BTO) items, in-store displays and other replenishment items are executed on-time through the change control process
- Provides leadership, direction and coaching to the team coordinators
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Science, or Project Management
- Up to 4 years of related experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to lead, negotiate with and influence cross functional team members to meet product launch milestones and established targets
- Self-starter, detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities/multiple projects within deadlines
- A working knowledge of MS Project is an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.