New Product Launch & Replenishment Coordinator
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Ensure required documentations are completed, reviewed, and approved to initiate and complete product launches; this includes, but not limited to, draft product development briefs, change controls, work orders, and project implementation tracking tools. Ensure all documentation is ready to present at weekly cross-functional innovation meetings
- Ensure required documentations are reviewed and completed to ensure build-to-order (BTO) items, in-store displays and other replenishment items are executed on-time
- Track product label development and approval, ensuring labels are fully approved to print within the due dates provided by the New Product Launch & Replenishment Specialist(s). Support the team label coordinator to hit timelines.
- Lead weekly meetings hosted by the New Product Launch Team to ensure all new product launches and special replenishment initiatives are on track vs. specified timelines. Work with cross-functional teams to drive solutions for any identified risks or obstacles. Escalate obstacles when necessary. Ensure meeting outcomes and actions are transcribed and distributed via email within 24 hours after each meeting.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of all documentation, metrics and tracking tools as required
- Manage overall product delivery timelines as well as approvals
- Drive colleagues within the organization from all departments to hit timelines on projects, and escalate issues where they exist
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Science, or Project Management
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to negotiate with and influence cross functional team members to meet product launch milestones and established targets
- Self-starter, detail oriented and organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities/multiple projects within deadlines
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.