Customer Service Coordinator, International
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Working with International customers from over 90 countries worldwide
- Working and collaborating with Sales Managers and customers to fulfill International orders, making sure that all customer requirements are met
- Data Entry including, but not limited to, Sales Orders and Promo Items
- Working closely with all teams including QA for QC Release Dates, Regulatory for COA/COA/CFS/Sanitary Certificate documentation and determining non-compliant product that cannot ship to EU Customers
- Participate at first stage of product registration
- Working with Finance for ensuring accurate pricing/discount promos are input into the system for orders, as well as ensuring that all payment terms are met for Order Releases
- Collaborating closely with our International warehouse team in planning International shipments and ensuring all documentation is correct before sending to freight forwarders (BOsL, VGMs & Pack Lists)
- Preparing load plans for warehouse, 3PL and customers
- Pre-Booking Containers with freight forwarders based on Pallet Counts & configurations
- Working with freight forwarders and steamship lines to ensure timely movement of freight
- Aligning with freight forwarders and Truckers for load dates/times
- Coordinating direct shipping from manufacturers from USA and overseas
- Coordination with 3rd party logistics for export movement of freight, as well as providing them with all shipping documentation
- Monitor Fulfillment rates
- Coordinating hold and release of OBL with the Freight Forwarders
- Aligning with Manufacturers for Certificate of Conformance documentation, relevant to EU customers
- Creating and monitoring Dairy Health Certificates with the USDA (US Dept. of Agriculture), APHIS (Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service), Creating Sanitary Certificates for Australian and New Zealand
- Coordinating with Regulatory for updated lists of Dairy Skus, Ingredients lists (Certificate of Composition) and Special Health Certs for specific countries, Certificate of Origin and Certificate of Free Sale Documentation
- Complying with all International regulations unique to each country
- Preparing shipping documents required for customs clearance as well as additional paperwork per region as required
- Work closely with Customs and Port Health at destination to resolve issues in clearing containers
- Addressing damage claims and related issues
- Coordinate with Iovate’s Freight Forwarder for freight billing
- Prepare and maintain shorts reports
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- Minimum 2-year logistics / FTL/LTL, Ocean Freight experience
- Ability to approach and prioritize workload in an organized fashion
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in MS D365 and MS CRM would be an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, with Advanced Excel Skills
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.