Customer Service Coordinator, Claims Specialist
Due to internal promotions and organizational growth, and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our team! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
We are looking for successful applicants who are interested in a dynamic and fast-paced setting where new and existing claims will be evaluated and managed in a flexible work environment, keeping our Customers at the heart of what we do.
- Primary contact for customer return requests; including, but not limited to issuing RMAs, logging all incoming customer compliance chargebacks, and open RMA monitoring.
- Assist with the investigation of claim validity and the preparation of sign-off packages.
- Work directly with customers, 3PL logistics provider, Customer Service Coordinators, Finance, and Warehouses.
- Provide excellent and timely customer and stakeholder communication on claim matters e.g.: returns, short shipments, and shipment issues.
- Weekly and month end reporting as required.
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- Minimum 1-year logistics / LTL experience
- Ability to approach and prioritize workload in an organized fashion
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience in MS D365 and MS CRM would be an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment.
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.