Consumer Care Coordinator
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Provide first line support to incoming branded web site inquiries through multiple platforms, for order status or product information enquiries in a quick and timely manner.
- Work with the relevant internal stakeholders to establish the facts, draft and/or edit appropriate consumer-facing responses.
- Develop, review, and manage letter templates annually or as needed.
- Remains composed, professional and reacts quickly before a concern is escalated.
- Serves as both a product expert and trusted consultant.
- Partner with Customer Service Coordinators for order management support.
- Work closely with other Iovate teams including Quality, Finance, Sales and Warehouses.
- Monthly reporting and reconciliation.
- Other role related duties as assigned.
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment.
- Strong communication skills are essential, especially high-quality writing ability and striking the right tone of voice.
- A background in, or passion for, championing the consumer or customer service and quality is essential.
- Experience in brand or communications and social media savvy is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of products, supply chain, Quality and/or Food Safety is desirable, but not essential.
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience in MS Great Plains / MS D365 would be an asset.
- Post-Secondary Education in related field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.