If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Manage relationships with co-packers by providing pertinent documents (formulas, product development briefs)
- Work closely with Product Development and Packaging Specialists ensuring co-packers understand the product requirements
- Negotiate product costing with co-packers to meet company cost targets
- Work closely with our Brand Department to establish cost targets
- Build internal estimates for concept products
- Coordinate regular meetings with suppliers to discuss innovation and improvement opportunities
- Source new co-packers for innovation
- Build cost packages for final approval and sku setup
- Support the Business Analyst with quarterly pricing updates for all co-packers
- Approve co-packer invoices with Finance based on agreed pricing
- Adhere to and follow all Standard Operation Practices (SOP)
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- SCMP or CMA certification is an asset
- Analytical and data management skills
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite especially with Excel
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.