Brand Marketing Manager
Due to internal promotions and organizational growth, and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our team! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
- Assist in the development, implementation, and achievement of departmental objectives
- Understand departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams within the organization (i.e. Operations, Sales, Finance, Scientific Affairs)
- Develop and analyze sales programs, help investigate formula adjustments that yield improved margins while maintaining or enhancing product quality
- Development of key category and brand strategies including marketing plans
- Ensuring category objectives are met, i.e. new product innovation (agreed with marketing plan)
- Review pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability; establish the product pricing strategy for all retailers
- Market Research – external focus through marketing research and competitive intelligence including:
- Leading brand analytics, SOM analysis, category measures
- Managing external market research in support of brand marketing plans, i.e. new product innovation research (focus groups, etc.)
- Support CPG brand development processes with marketing plan templates, etc.
- Track performance of brands included with respective brand category
- Analyze monthly P&L, present findings to Executive team, and take action to drive profitable growth on brand
- Lead, coach, and train the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
- Assists in setting Budget and Headcount Budget for the following year and ensuring compliance
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years of brand and/or management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Highly developed quantitative business analysis skills
- A strong understanding of the diet and sports markets
- Strong copywriting and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Office location
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.