Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the Regulatory Affairs team to ensure corporate goals are achieved in a compliant manner. This role will focus on supporting the other members of the Regulatory Team by coordinating documentation requests with a primary focus on our international partners. The incumbent should have a scientific background and some knowledge of the regulation of Dietary Supplements and/or Natural Health Products.
- Timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents for International product registration and importation, such as Certificates of Composition and Certificates of Free Sale.
- Liaising with Embassies, Consulates and other government officials to obtain certification and legalization of documentation to support international initiatives
- Development and maintenance of various internal regulatory databases
- Maintain organized filing of regulatory documents, including product licenses, Certificates of Free Sale etc.
- Post-Secondary Education in Science, Biology, Nutrition or related field
- Strong team player, results-driven, multi-tasker who requires minimal supervision and has the ability to work with multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of US Dietary Supplement Regulations (DSHEA), Canadian Natural and Non-Prescription Product Regulations and/or European food regulations would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Sway from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.