Regulatory Affairs Associate
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
The successful candidate is responsible for supporting the Regulatory Affairs team in regulatory activities to ensure corporate goals are achieved in a compliant manner. This role will play a vital part in devising, recommending, and implementing regulatory compliant strategies to support business, while working closely with the Research & Product Development, Quality Assurance, and Global Marketing and Sales teams to accomplish these goals. The incumbent must have a solid scientific background and knowledge of/experience with the regulation of Dietary Supplements/Natural Health Products and Foods.
- Support US, Canadian and International team on new and existing product reviews, such as coordination and generation of required documentation including but not limited to registrations, certifications, and correspondence with external government bodies, vendors, and distributors.
- Monitor and report global regulatory developments with direct relevance to Iovate
- Demonstrate an ability to monitor, inform, suggest, recommend and apply, after necessary approval from manager, actions necessary to meet and maintain regulatory compliance
- Coordinate product license/registration submissions
- Review and update internal Standard Operating Procedures, as needed
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Science, Biology, Nutrition or related field
- Minimum 1 years of regulatory affairs experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods regulated environment (direct dealings with FDA, NNHPD, or other international government bodies)
- Knowledge of US Dietary Supplement Regulations (DSHEA), Canadian Natural and Non-Prescription Health Products Regulations, including Product License Applications, European Food Regulations, and Australian Therapeutic Goods Regulations would be considered an asset
- Key skills include: Results-driven, accountable/own tasks, effective communicator and able to problem-solve with multiple priorities at one time
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast-paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Solid knowledge of research tools i.e. PubMed
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.