If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Organize and prioritize label copy and label proofs for approval
- Request labels or proofs from corresponding departments to ensure timelines are met
- Ensure labels are approved in a timely manner to meet production timelines
- Log in new labels and track labels (new or already routing), ensuring the label log is consistently up to date
- Ensure the project tracker is up to date regarding status of label approval timelines
- If changes are made during the label routing process, ensure the revised label is approved by the accountable department(s)
- Track label approval metrics and be able to provide reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned to support the PMO
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Marketing, or Project Management
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Strong desire and aptitude to learn new skills and techniques with a focus on increasing responsibilities for individual as well as departmental development
- Self-starter and highly organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities/multiple projects within deadlines
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Have strong/proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Ability to hold key players accountable in the label routing process
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.