If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Process manual fulfillment orders within Microsoft D365 and manage the direct shipment transactions
- Work closely with the Inventory Production Coordinator to resolve issues and facilitate the efficient allocation of inventory for invoicing
- Work closely with Finance department to maintain daily direct shipment invoice processing and address any issues
- Provide input into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
- Process RMAs in Microsoft D365 for 3PL’s
- Assist Inventory Control Staff and Billing Coordinator with any issues
- Assist in the investigation of unit variances
- Manage all Inventory Control cost recoveries
- Assist with inventory physical counts as required
- Provide reports as required
- Have a minimum of 2 years of proven inventory experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) environment
- Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Be able to identify areas of improvement and efficiency and make recommendations
- Be familiar with CRM systems and practices; experience with EDI and MS D365 would be an asset.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.