International Content & Social Media Specialist
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Develop strategy and execute strong results-driven social media campaigns that will drive consumer engagement and product awareness for all global customers
- Deliver the social media elements of marketing campaigns on time and on budget
- Oversee community management and execute all monitoring and engagement on all Global Social network platforms
- Work closely with Brand Managers, and Digital team as needed to build content and measure its effectiveness and consistency
- Oversee and manage relationships with key social media influencers, bloggers, and notable online properties and identify new opportunities globally
- Responsible for all community management which entails response and escalation protocols to be responded to within 24 hours
- Continually focus on all steps of the customer lifecycle to experiment and identify new and alternative ways to engage with customers and prospects in social spaces
- Build the relationship with our distributors globally and create ongoing co-branded social campaigns to increase exposure of our brand within their channels and create incremental merchandising opportunities
- Responsible for all writing for brands in portfolio specifically: Articles, Scripts, E-Mail, Social Posts and any web/digital requirements such as Facebook ads, brand pages and E-com channels
- Review and ensure current content is present for all partners globally on their sites, including E-com
- Travel as needed to support in market activities such as trade shows and to actively provide live coverage of events via social channels, including video, photos and written content
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years of marketing or social media experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Must be ambitious and passionate about the social media space and its value to a marketer
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills
- Ability to work with various internal and external partners
- Understanding of the digital marketing space as a whole (online media, social media, search engine marketing, new media, etc.)
- Experience working on social media platforms
- Experience with executing strategic and tactical plans to build sustainable and engaging communities
- Knowledge of the sports nutrition industry would be an asset as well as international markets
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.