Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Drive innovation / renovation projects through the Iovate stage gate process ensuring projects move from idea stage through to commercialization within target cycle times.
- Support for product lifecycle process implementation into organizational workflow systems
- Organizational project prioritization based on project growth potential and resource intensity
- Ongoing reporting of Iovate innovation project status to cross functional stakeholders
- Reporting of organizational performance metrics including required organizational investments to bring an innovation to market and outputs (Innovation results through Year 1 of launch)
- Support for the organizational innovation plan including evaluation of the evolving market landscape for nutrition and supplementation, trend and research monitoring and unmet consumer needs
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Comfortable working and influencing a diverse range of Cross-functional teams
- Comfortable presenting data and information to various levels within an organization
- Experience and passion for the nutraceutical industry is value added
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with workflow systems and market data tools is value added (e.g. Nielson, IRI, JIRA)
- University degree with a specialization in marketing or science preferred
- Project Management specialization is value added.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!