Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Identify, assess, validate and launch product and packaging innovation concepts in active nutrition, weight management, wellness solutions, and new white space business opportunities – while also leading cross functional teams to bring high-impact new products ideas to market.
- Helping create and manage a multi-year pipeline that meets business and consumer needs while supporting each brand’s short- and long-term strategies
- Working closely with the Insights and Planning division, R&D, Operations and Brand to identify industry trends and leading research to generate new product / service concepts, develop, validate and commercialize concepts that uniquely satisfy unmet needs
- Ensure new innovation meets and exceeds revenue growth and profitability targets
- Collaborating with Brand Teams, Planning & Launch Team, Marketing Intelligence and Consumer Insights to successfully manage innovation, seamlessly transition to the brand team post-launch, and track year-one in-market performance.
- Help champion innovation plans to brand marketing team, senior leaders and executives.
- Prepare material for updates, budget presentations, innovation plans and other innovation related strategies and projects as required
Experience & Skillset:
- Multiple years of Sales, Insights or Marketing experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment or supplements industry
- Highly developed quantitative business analysis skills
- A strong understanding of the nutraceutical industry is a significant advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!