Influencer Marketing Manager
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Proven track record working with professional athletes, artists and social media influencers
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and future athletes, artists, and influencers in North American and Internationally
- Partner with Influencers and Brand Management to ensure Influencer campaign content is engaging, relevant and is the voice of the brand
- Have a pulse on trends, new products and who and what is hot
- Be current on organic and paid influencer content for current and future campaigns
- Oversee all influencer initiatives and manage their activities from inception through delivery
- Track data and report on campaign performance for current strategies and deliverables
- Share meaningful data and key learnings with leadership as it relates to opportunities for growth
- Understand departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Manage the day to day and the long-term planning of the Influencer Marketing team
- Plan and execute strategic talent recruitment, and obtain and monitor physique transformation representatives for our brands
- Create and manage budgets, including setting up proper budget tracking systems, ensuring budget transparency, and being held accountable to the budgets; budget information needs to be properly communicated to the Management team to ensure both direction and transparency on key items to foster proper communication
- Responsible for securing new athletes, artists or social media influencer partnerships and create contracts, negotiate and manage key documentation
- Lead, coach, and train the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
- Assists in setting Budget and Headcount Budget for the following year and ensuring compliance
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Business/Marketing
- 5+ years of related experience and/or management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong project management background
- Strong history in preparing detailed reports and summaries of those reports for senior level managers
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.