Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
As part of the Human Resources Team, you will play a key role in the execution of several human resources responsibilities.
- Liaise with parent company in China regarding HR policies and procedures
- Translate documents and participate in meetings requiring translation from English to Mandarin
- Assist in the preparation and on occasion the presentation of materials in Mandarin
- Maintain Employees Personnel Files, ensuring all records are filed, accurate and complete
- Administer and become accountable for employee Training Files
- Work directly with Iovate’s Quality Assurance team to ensure all GMP regulations/requirements with respect to training are up to date and accurate – this includes assisting with the implementation of Iovate’s Training SOP (standard operating procedure) and ensuring this is followed
- This includes registration, tracking of costs, and ensuring all documentation is compliant with our Training SOP
- Assist with recruitment activities including posting jobs, interviewing, reference checks, drafting offer packages, etc.
- Participate in planning and executing corporate and charitable events
- Assist with other HR-related projects as needed
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary education relating to Human Resources
- Completed or in process of completing CHRP certification/designation
- Strong public speaking, communication, and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin
- Working knowledge and good understanding of Chinese business culture
- Experience using an HRIS system – Ceridian, ADP, PeopleSoft, etc.
- High energy level with a comfort level of working with employees of all levels (Department Managers, QA team, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!