Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
This position requires a self-motivated individual who will be responsible for providing overall support to the Creative team, using visual graphics as it relates to our Wellbeing Brands. You will work closely with the Creative Leadership team to receive and review briefs, develop thoughtful creative based on the objectives and review work with the ACD and other team members as required. Must have the ability to conceptualize and present concept(s) in a comprehensive, and professional manner from concept to final stage. Strong design sensibilities and typography skills as they pertain to overall branding, packaging design, print and digital communication. This position also requires effective communication, organizational skills, and time-management adhering to proposed deadlines. Must be comfortable collaborating within a team but also motivated to work independently.
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in Graphic Design or related field
- 4 years of related experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- Superior computer skills in the most current versions of Macintosh OSX
- Knowledge of desktop publishing and graphics software (Adobe Suite), including but not limited to InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, MS Office
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, as it applies to brand branding, print and digital
- Experience in packaging design is required
- Strong design sensibilities and technical abilities when it comes to packaging design, layout and typography
- Ability to time-manage workload and multi-task with various deadlines
- Able to follow briefs and deliver high-quality work
- Ability to brainstorm creative ideas from concept to final output
- Ability to receive feedback as well as make creative recommendations
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview