Graphic Designer (contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
This position requires a self-motivated and independent individual who will be responsible for providing support to the Marketing team through the use of graphic, package, label design and production initiatives as it relates to the different brands. Incumbents will work closely in a team with Graphic Designers, Copywriters, Brand Managers and Directors. The ability to conceptualize creative ideas for print media is necessary. Art direction and illustration skills are an asset. The position also requires effective communication skills to work not only in a team environment, but also to work independently with minimal supervision and the ability to assemble files to meet prepress and print production specifications and timelines, and receive information from design briefs as it relates to marketing creative objectives, strategies and goals.
- Brand Art Direction
- Coordinate and art direction of photo shoots
- Design packaging, POP/trade marketing materials and trade show booth banners
- Web design
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Design, Advertising or related field
- Minimum 5 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Superior computer skills in the most current versions of Macintosh OSX , including but not limited to INDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, Acrobat
- Strong knowledge of graphic design, as it applies to advertising and packaging including page layout, image manipulation, close-cropping, typography, logo design
- Knowledge of preflighting documents and creating PDFs to be shipped
- Must have print advertising experience, preferably in magazines
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.