Executive Assistant (Contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Provide administrative support to your team
- Support management in the execution of Corporate responsibilities
- Assists in preparing and/or maintaining contracts, policies, coordinate legal requirements
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, and reports
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Assists with department budgets, invoice processing and approval, and reviews budget results as necessary
- Coordinate and book meetings, prepare meeting minutes and agendas
- Reconcile expense reports and credit card online in a timely manner
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- 5+ years of senior executive administrative support experience.
- Certified Administrative Professional or Certified Professional Secretary is an asset
- Self-starter and organized with the ability to manage conflicting priorities/multiple projects within deadlines
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Able to meet deadlines and maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.