Email Marketing Specialist
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Drive all facets of email marketing strategy, project planning and execution, including:
- Use of internal and external data sources and signals to segment, target and retarget customers.
- Design of blueprints for automated customer journeys and drip campaigns.
- Creation of testing plans to increase conversions.
- Analysis of campaigns and recommendations for ongoing optimization.
- Documentation of all processes.
- Create multiple types of campaigns to meet business goals:
- Acquisition: Lead Management, Lead Nurturing, Sales Promotions, Website Browse and Website/Shopping Cart Abandonment.
- Retention: Onboarding/Welcome series, Newsletters, and Renewal campaigns.
- Digital adoption: Campaigns to drive DTC sales and return customers.
- Coordinate efforts with Marketing team
- Provide subject matter expertise to marketing department on how they can use email to improve communication and drive business outcomes.
- Ensure proper compliance for email and other digital marketing communications.
Experience & Skillset:
- BA/BS in Online Marketing, Marketing Communications, or related fields.
- 2-4 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or related fields.
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Knowledge of developing and executing email marketing campaigns strategies and roadmaps.
- Comfort collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with Interaction Studio and Email Studio
- Knowledge of Journey Builder
- Knowledgeable in CRM, customer analysis and reporting (Tableau, Salesforce)
- Experience with WordPress and/or landing page software is an asset
- Experience with SMS, mobile push alerts and other touchpoints
- Attention to detail while able to grasp the big picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Positive, highly motivated self-starter.
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.