Dynamics AX/365 Functional Expert – Warehouse
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Responsible for every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the business needs
- Collaborates with stakeholders in the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes
- Be the Dynamics 365 ERP knowledge expert to evaluate the business processes against the standard application functionality, document the business requirements that explains functional architecture and solution design that will drive development process if required
- Strong project management / implementation mindset with good understanding of agile framework & Microsoft’s SureStep methodology
- Configure and customize ERP to achieve the business requirements with strong functional expertise in advanced warehouse module. Having functional expertise in the operations area – manufacturing, inventory management, costing, Quality, Trade & Logistics, AR, AP, Finance modules will be a huge asset
- Pull data from the ERP to measure the process efficiency, system usage, etc.
- Conducting acceptance testing and training resources to successfully use and maintain the ERP
- Industry experience in Consumer Products, CPG, Manufacturing, Retail
- Must have Undergraduate degree with minimum 7 years of experience in ERP
- 5 years of experience in implementation & support of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills to provide detailed, reliable long-term solutions
- Provide quality oversight through entire project lifecycle
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and strategic presentation, training skills to audiences of varied sizes
- A sincere passion for the business transformation, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence
- Ability to travel to USA (15%)
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.