Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition, and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
We have started on a Supply Chain Transformation journey that will focus on creating a supply chain that is best in class, with a customer reputation that our competitors aspire to. To fundamentally change how we design, implement, and govern our supply chain processes, we are hiring a Director of Customer Supply Chain.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will lead the order management, warehousing and transportation functions, aimed at improving department processes, people capability and developing best in class ways of working. This role will play an essential role in transforming the way that the Iovate supply chain operates to achieve Best in Class performance in service, order management efficiency, delivery and cost. This is an exciting opportunity to create an impact in an innovative, growing company and be a key contributor in our transformation journey.
- Lead the order management function in the implementation of efficient order capture, validation and processing flows.
- Lead the digitization of the order management process, to maximize no-touch order processing and handling. Continuously re-evaluate processes to drive simplification.
- Be the voice of IOVATE’s Supply Chain to both the external customers and internal sales teams.
- Define and lead the effort to implement new order management capabilities that are required to drive Best In Class industry practices. This includes but is not limited to areas such as order management, KPI governance, order accuracy/quality, terms adherence, process automation and people capability.
- Support service level programs, that fundamentally shifts organizational processes to focus on the external customer.
- Ensure collaborative partnerships with both the Warehouse and Supply Planning functions, to ensure seamless flow of orders from receipt to shipment.
- Identify risks and opportunities related to customer compliance fines, including CFR, OTIF, OTD, OS&D and returns.
- Collaborate with sales on Customer Contracts and Joint Business Plans.
- Ensure 100% adoption of ERP functionality within the customer service team.
- Lead and manage the relationship with our Transportation service providers.
- Live Iovate’s values: Consumers Drive Us, Solver It Together, Own It, Muscle Through, Have Fun – Enjoy The Ride.
Experience & Skillset:
- 5+ years in a similar role or leading Order Management within the CPG industry.
- Degree in Business Management, Engineering or similar field.
- Experience in transforming work processes with proven success in engaging operational teams through the journey.
- Demonstrated success in building collaborative working relationships with internal supply chain functions, external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to influence outside your span of control.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen showing support for growth agendas while developing/delivering on productivity agendas.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with our customers.
- Green belt in Lean Six Sigma is beneficial.
- Ability to travel to the USA and Internationally.
- A desire to work in a rapidly growing, fast-changing environment that is transforming our ways of working to become both a supplier and employer of choice.
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview