Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Develop and maintain 24 months rolling forecast utilizing forecasting system and, driving S&OP planning process
- Analyzing and redesigning long-range forecasting models and processes
- Lead promotional planning, analysis, and customer scripting
- Support Project Management on New Product Development launches and Discounted Item Management
- Support Supply Planning on root cause analysis and improvement of in stock levels, Weeks of Cover, OTIF, and NWC targets.
- Audit customer inventory management
- Lead end to end forecasting process for Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired brand portfolios, including validation of statistically generated forecasts, overlaying of business intelligence and effective consensus reviews.
- Achieve Forecast Accuracy, MAPE, and BIAS KPIs
- Drive the monthly S&OP Process and Continuous improvement
- Work with marketing and sales on building the financial plan
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- Experience in Logistics, Production Planning, Supply Chain processes and Inventory Management
- Experience in developing and implementing processes and structure with respect to sales forecasting and production planning
- Experience working with John Galt (Atlas) and/or Great Plains would be an asset
- Ability to work independently in a cross functional environment
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview