Customer Sales Associate, Walmart (6 month contract)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Manage new product development through the process from inception (market potential) through execution (on the store shelf); provide input to the Marketing team on competitive intelligence and set
- Work with the Sales Analyst to determine promotions ROI based on sales lift and other key analytics
- Work with Sales Analyst to monitor brand performance and market trends
- Customize customer presentation decks and assist in customer pitches
- Maintain product offering and pricelists for all customers, as well as, complete new Item forms by providing graphics, samples, etc.
- Responsible for all new item set up forms for including entry into Data Sync and GS1
- Attend PMO meetings to represent sales and provide direction and insight related to tactical and basic class of trade issues
- Collaborate with Marketing on the creation and execution of special packs (bonus, etc.), display units and shippers, product sell sheets and images
- Manage and maintain on-line content and images of Iovate products by working closely with the Digital department
- Work with Social Media Team on creation and execution of web-based social media announcements
- Collaborate with Account Managers to help organize tradeshows by coordinating the delivery of product samples and promotional materials, specific customer documents, and other necessary tasks
- Contribute to the Business Account Review monthly
- Attend and contribute to major brand transitions, initiatives or account specific task force
- Work with Graphic Arts and Packaging to develop and execute national and account specific, co-marketing programs (i.e. POPs, Floor Graphics, Shelf Talkers, Window Clings, Posters, Co-Marketing events)
- Contribute to the development of the annual customer plan
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Customer Sales Associates to ensure timely and efficient information
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Marketing or related field
- Up to 2 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Knowledge of various customer bases (brokers and retailers) in Vitamin, Health, Gym, Military, Mass, Food, Drug and/or Convenience areas
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements and/or Nutritional products is an asset
- A keen interest to learn and grow within the sales environment
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with customers
- Ability to travel up to 10% of business time
- Knowledge of social media, on-line content management and advertising is an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Walmart Retail Link an asset
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.