Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
We have started on a customer experience journey for our international Business Unit and are looking for those who want to fundamentally change how we manage the order-to-cash process . We are calling all those with the entrepreneurial spirt, to apply for this position that will be accountable for the design, development, and deployment of our B2B online order portal. You will also be responsible for providing leadership over the order-to-cash (OTC) process associated to the portal’s function.
This is an exciting opportunity to create an impact in an innovative, growing company and be a key contributor in our transformation journey.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re passionate about Customer Supply Chain, enjoy problem solving, and are looking to build something from the ground up. You drive a culture of outperformance through rationalizing the way things work today and want to make it better. Most importantly, you’re self-motivated and able to collaborate effectively to influence cross-functional teams through a dynamic environment.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You will be responsible for a new program that is a key strategic pillar for our international business growth. The products you help bring to the consumer globally makes lives better through science-based active nutrition.
- Support the development, deployment, and international rollout of customer ordering portal projects
- Maintain the functionality of all sites and address any trouble shooting as required
- Establish and own communications across Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, and Operations to align functions on current and future system and customer needs
- Determine long-term objectives for the sites, including: enhancements to Brand/Marketing content , customer UX/UI upgrades, and internal process or system maintenance improvements
- Manage end-to-end the order to cash process and clear any invoicing or payment errors
- Oversee successful order from flow from Portal to 3PL warehouse
- Address Customer / Stakeholder queries
- Monitor and analyze all system metrics and maintain optimal performance for all portals.
- Maintain knowledge of best-in-class portal practices and execute a continuous change program to remain in alignment with the industry
- Train, mentor, and coach commercial staff on the portal
- Develop and maintain portal SOPs
- Monitor fulfillment system for accuracy and communicate customer requests and changes
- Support CPFR Analysts on the process of navigating an order in the portal
- Identify and propose customizations to improve processes
- Assure all content and material available to the customers is up to date
- Other responsibilities as required
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
- 5+ years’ experience relating to order-to-cash process
- Experience in Supply Chain processes and Inventory Management, an asset
- Experience with D365 or 5+ years ERP experience, an asset
- 5+ years’ experience with online retail environment
- 2+ years’ experience with CRM portal and/or online store portal
- Ability to work independently in a cross functional environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!