Customer Marketing Manager
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 sports nutrition and diet supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
As a Customer Marketing Manager at Iovate, your role will be to act as a liaison between Iovate’s customers and the rest of the organization, while collaborating with multiple departments to create an incredible customer experience and reach our business goals.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing strategy
- Develop and implement marketing and communication strategies and plans consistent with overall messaging driven by brand marketing
- Build strong relationships with Iovate’s customers through engaging marketing campaigns
- Measure the success of Iovate’s campaigns & prepare and present campaigns results
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in person/virtual events
- Assist the Marketing and Sales teams to meet business objectives
- Monitor and assess status of projects to ensure deadlines are met within budget
- Educate our customers about our products and services
- Increase customer advocacy, identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities and increase loyalty and retention
- Independently manage a number of ongoing projects of varying, primarily high, complexity
- Lead, coach, and train the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- 5 years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools
- Ability to write effective copy
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touchpoints
- Creative marketing and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements and Nutritional products an asset
- Product and customer base knowledge is an asset
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.