Customer Claims Supervisor
Due to internal promotions and organizational growth, and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our team! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Supervise and provide leadership to a team of 3 Customer Claims team members
- Supervise and manage the various day to day activities of the Customer claims team, including managing full cycle claims resolution and reporting
- Responsible for all incoming customer claims, managing the inflow and tracking of all claims, including overages, shortages and damages (“OS&D”) as well as customer compliance charges
- Responsible for ensuring that all claims are addressed within appropriate timelines for chargeback as appropriate
- Thorough understanding of all customer’s vendor handbooks, to ensure the business processes adhere to agreed conditions
- As appropriate, review and provide recommendations regarding terms of agreements with customers, as it relates to OS&D and compliance, to minimize and mitigate claims
- Authority to communicate and negotiate settlements of claims with customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of processes, from order creation to pick, pack & shipment of products (in combination with Customer Service & Warehouse / Ops teams) to ensure preventative measures and controls are put in place to mitigate claims
- Responsible for analyzing and identifying root cause issues related to OS&D and customer compliance
- Forecasting and budgeting OS&D and vendor compliance charges
- Responsible for recommendations and implementation of process related improvements identified through analysis
- Support requests for information and analysis
- Ad hoc decisions support and analysis and special projects as required
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Supervisory experience in a related role
- Minimum 4 years of continuous improvement/customer service/ analytical experience required, preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Advanced Excel user skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.